View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 01:17 PM   #12
Robin Lodal
♥ Love My Furbabies ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanditSocks2 View Post
I think the cutest thing of all is in the 2nd video, when you would say "sit" before you threw the frisbee to the lab, the yorkie would sit behind him

That is the oddest noise in the first video! Has the vet said what it's from? You should send it into Americas Funniest Home Videos!!
Awww, I love my little Ginger... she can be such a good girl.... sometimes... she can also be a little terror! lol She LOVES chasing after the others. She pretty much does that all day... and biting their ankles, paws, ears, whatever she can get a hold of lol

My vet has never heard her and she does it mainly when my DH is playing with her like that. She will do it sometimes when she gets really worked up with the other babies but mostly with him. I don't know why/how she does it... but its hilarious. I have tried to get her to do it with me but so far I haven't been able to get her to do it, she just looks at me like I am crazy lol I think its something she and her daddy have together. I never thought about submitting it to AFHV, that's a good idea though.

~ Robin ,Max,
Molly, Dozer& kitties, Toby & Lucy
RIP - Ginger, Abby, Conway, &Simon
Robin Lodal is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!