View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 11:13 AM   #1
Adi-and-Missy
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Don't know if I did the right thing...

I'm very sad and upset. I was driving to work and a doggie was in the middle of traffic. I picked her(?) up and put her in my car. I feed her my lunch and gave her water. Such a good girl!!! Sat down, so friendly, and curious. She was so dirty and stinky! But a definite diamond in the rough. A poddle mix with the most soulful brown eyes. And as sweet as can be!! She had a collar but no tag. And obviously been on her own for a long time. I got to work and my coworker said the best thing to do is to take her to the humane society were she knows they won't put her down if not adopted. So all three of us got in my car and went. She walked in the place as happy as can be, saying hi to everyone. The girls there were so nice to her I felt I left her in good hands. But I feel awful. I wanted nothing more to take her home and give her a great home. I know I can't. But that doesn't make it any better. She's bigger than the allowed size in my building I got her ID number and will keep tabs on her, praying she finds a good home. I am also going to get her pic of the website when it's up and put posters around where I found her. I just wish...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!