View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 08:54 AM   #1
ddawson36
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Puppy throwing up!

Chase is 5 1/2 months old. We took him on a road trip this weekend and he threw up twice in the car. I assumed he had motion sickness (only other time he has been sick was when my little girl decided to give him a ride in the hammock!). We recently switched him from Iams puppy food to Wellness Super 5 mix puppy food. He doesn't eat the Wellness like he did the Iams but he does get about a cup down each day very slowly. This morning at about 5am he started heaving and threw up a brown liquid. He's acting fine right now but he hasn't eaten anything to speak up so far this morning (it's now almost 11am). One other thing I need to add was Friday afternoon (before our trip) he had jumped up on our bathtub and grabbed a piece of bath soap and preceeded to try and chew on it. He didn't get any large pieces bitten off but he did have bite marks all over the bar before I realized he had it. So.. as you can see, lots of things going around in my mind as to why he might have been sick. When he was sick in the car it was food and light in color. Again, when he got sick early this morning it was light brown fluid.. almost like diahhrea consistancy. Help! Just wondering if anyone has any advice.
ddawson36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!