View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 10:59 AM   #1
Joy
BANNED!

Ellie's Rainy Day Adventure

Ellie Mae's Rainy Day Adventure

It was a rainy cold day in Maine when my Human family decided we needed some more wood for the fire. It was already warm enough for me but I took this opportunity to have my very own adventure..

Mom went out to gather a few bundles of wood from the woodpile and stupidly left the door open. There it was my golden opportunity.. When Mom was safely away from site I snuck right out that door and she never saw me at all.. I rounded the wood pile and headed right out back... Mom finished her wood gathering and went back in..

I roamed around a litttle while, the rain felt nice at first.. and the cold grass was rather refreshing between my paws.. Soon though I tired of the whole thing and started to get a little chilly.. So I went back to the door.. It was Shut tight!!! So I started to cry, surely someone would here me.. but no one did..

It was a good 40 minutes that I was out there getting drenched to the bone while my human family was all warm and toasty by that roaring fire..

Thankfully my big sister Aly was in a cleaning mood today and decided to clean the windows for Mommy.. I sat real still on the steps and just cried a little more.. Finally Aly heard me and came to my rescue... She brought me in and snuggled me up in a nice warm towel in front of the fire... Destiny and Shiloh sat real close too.. I think they missed me.. I finally got warmed up again and we all had a good game of chase...

Well there ya have it.. That was my rainy day adventure.. Im not so sure I will try it again anytime real soon.. then again.. ya never know... I sure did get spoiled when I came back in...

Love,
Elegant Ellie Mae
Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!