View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 07:40 AM   #1
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Default VENTING - Talk about having big ones !

I have to vent.

First My neighbors who have 3 cars and a gorgeous house - I 've been in it.... 4 days ago they ordered Cable ...I know this cause the cable guy had to come in my yard to hook them up.....so they have money

First....they used our lawn mower and broke it.

Then I catch them using our Trash cans - which is ok.... but WE pay for this service but after I found him using our trash cans at night - I said go ahead - it was ok - but they never ASKED me to do this.

Today I walk outside and they're cleaning their freakin GARAGE with OUR WATER hose ....using OUR water ?

Just helping themselves.... and who knows how long they've been doing this ? They moved into their house 2 years ago the same day we did - I BET they've been doing this that long ...that hose is way on the side of my house I hardly ever see.

What the HELL is wrong with people that they just use your stuff and don't even ask ? We are SO broke - 2 months behind in rent for our house....and I was just putting the PAID LATE water bill (coincidence) into my mailbox....
when I saw MY hose going clear into their house !

I walked over to his house just in time to see him trying to run to hide inside....talk about BUSTED. lol

What a freaking mooch ! I was so pissed - I didn't even bother to stay there and get into it with him - I just told him ...I don't mind them using our trash cans....but Sh*t.....WE PAY FOR WATER & put it back NOW.

MAN .....some people - all he had to do is ASK ME first ....you just don't help yourself to peoples utilities that they pay for.

Last edited by red98vett; 11-16-2005 at 07:44 AM.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!