View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 01:59 PM   #7
BonBon
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by annette22 View Post
I sent the breeder a letter because I'm not able to speak with her - I'm just so angry I might say hurtful things to her.
I don't have a health guarantee because she is not going to breed anymore. I trusted her since I had a very healthy puppy for almost 4 years that I bought from her, so it's also my fault that I didn't question more.

Where can I get the glucosamine ? Would that be something over the counter or my vet would have that. I don't understand why the vet said there is nothing I can do and when I asked about supplements they said there is nothing out there that would help - but you know what if you don't try, you don't know right?

Thanks guys.
You can get it at Petsmart or at local feed/ag supply store. Cosequin is pretty expensive at Petsmart so I order mine from www.Entirelypets.com.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. -- Author Unknown
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!