View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 08:48 AM   #14
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney View Post
Hey everyone.

I am new to this forum, and even though I don't post a lot, I respect the members here and I think I owe an apology. I've thought long and hard before I post this.

I've made some very out there statements about dressing yorkie and the book series Twilight. Whilst I have my opinions it was not necessary for me to be so disrespectful, and I would like to apologize to anyone who was offended. I've only been speaking English for a few years, (though that is no excuse) I sometimes (okay, often) say things wrong. My wording is very poor, as I'm still learning. I don't mean to be offendy but my terminology can be very off, then I become frustrated when people don't understand what I'm trying to say and lash out. This was wrong of me and I hope that I can start afresh as a new, valued newbie. I especially like reading the section with picture and show dog.

Please forgive me.

Love, Disney.

P.S. Funny story about my terminology. When I first came to Australia I told my school teacher he was weird and freaky, when I meant to say he was unique and special.
Lol, that is so funny! Disney you are unique and special too! Every time someone says I'm special, I will know what they are really telling me! I guess there really isn't that much difference between the words, it's just how we value the attributes a person possesses, and everyone values things differently. I think learning to appreciate the uniqueness of others, truly enriches our lives, and when we can really appreciate the uniqueness in others we are more accepting to our own true uniqueness or "weirdness!"

Join today and remove this ad!