View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 11:31 AM   #1
purplesparklies
Yorkie Talker

Unlove We miss you, Star!

I still can't believe my sweet "Sissy" is gone. I left her for 40 minutes yesterday when I picked up my sons from school. She was fine when I left and when I got home, she was lying on my kitchen floor and she had passed. I was hysterical. She just turned two in November and she was healthy and happy. We had her less than 1 year because we bought her from a really poor home. They bred her - she barely weighed 3 pounds. I arranged to buy her and had her spayed immediately. She was the most loving, peaceful, devoted girl ever. I don't know what happened to my sweet girl and I am devastated that I'll never see her joyful face again. My boys absolutely adored her and my youngest doesn't understand that she really is gone. He keeps asking where she is and it kills me to have to keep repeating it. My two previous yorkies have had health issues and Star seemed fine until the very end. Are there really healthy yorkies out there? This breaks my heart. My first two furbabies were purchased from supposedly reputable breeders. Star seemed perfectly healthy and had no known health issues. My heart can't take losing these precious gifts. RIP Star. We miss you so much and we love you always!
purplesparklies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!