View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 05:44 AM   #12
Micksbabyboo
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
I don't know anything about locating people, but I just wanted to say how much I admire your courage...and I think the journey you're taking is quite incredible. No matter what happens, no matter the outcome - you're "ready to know his side of the story as hurtful as it may be." --> and that's a pretty incredible place to be in life.

What about aunts and uncles...can they help fill in some gaps?
Thanks for your kind words . I think after 23 years of not knowing i am in a place where i can accept what ever his story is...my theory that i've created to be able to do this is i already know what he did to my mom..from that i gather that he isn't a "spectacular" person..so i already have him as a bit of a shallow person. What ever he would be willing to tell me will not make it a greater impact because i already know that when i was born he told my mother that if she did not abort me he would not take care of my sister. At this point i am aware that he does not feel anything towards me or my sister. BUT As i was explaining to one of my cousins yesterday its not about "mingling" with him its just about internal satisfaction do to knowing where my other roots are.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!