View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 08:54 PM   #1
107barney
T. Bumpkins & Co.
Donating YT Member

Smile NEW! T. Bumpkins & Co. Online Store

I'm pleased to announce the opening of my online store for

T. BUMPKINS & CO.

where YT members will enjoy special reduced pricing on all of our items!

To receive your 20% OFF of EVERYTHING in our store, Just enter code YTSAVE20 at checkout to apply your discount! (Expires 2/28). We also offer free shipping for orders over $100.

T. Bumpkins & Co. was created because of my yorkie, Teddy Bumpkins, and you can read our story on our website. I promise my customers excellent customer service and good pricing on all items we make and sell. This is before the added discount we will offer to members of our YT community.

Please consider visiting the T. Bumpkins & Co. store for the following items.

1. Washable Doggie Pee Pads with your choice of decorative fabric tops - we have over 100 fabrics to choose from!
2. Belly Bands and Diapers (with or without a skirt option) handmade by me featuring The Bumpkins Barrier -- my own WASHABLE and reusable panty liner/insert.
3. Handmade by me Organic cotton bathrobes and coordinating towel for dogs.
4. Undies and T-shirts for fun
5. Affordablly priced designer Clothing, bedding, and accessories (including the popular "PUPPERWARE") by Cha-Cha Couture.
6. Gourmet Treats with healthy ingredients made in the USA by Doggie Delish
7. Tiny Stars - certified organic treats made by Wet Noses -- these are great training treats and are the size of a pencil eraser - perfect Yorkie sized!.
8. Fruitables healthy snacks for dogs

In case you have not tried FRUITABLES or TINY STARS or the items in the doggie delish line, my product testers, Barney, Daisy, and Teddy Bumpkins, reported a high level of satisfaction with all and no one turned their nose up when asked if they would like seconds.

Happy Shopping and please feel free to email or PM me if you have any questions! Thanks for visiting and we welcome your feedback regarding our website and our products!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!