Thread: Missing Jag
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 08:54 PM   #1
virginiagirl
Yorkie Yakker

Default Missing Jag

I lost my little Jag one year ago today. There is not a day that goes by that he is not in my thoughts. Warm sunny days bring to mind how Jag loved to run and play in the grass in the Summer. I close my eyes and I can picture him running full speed in our back yard. He loved the sunshine! He would always find the one spot where the sun was shining in through our windows and curl up and go to sleep in the sun. I long for those fun Summer days when it was just the two of us going for rides. Just a jingle of the car keys and he was ready to roll. Jag and I also made the most of Winter snow days. The last day that we spent together was a cold winter snowy day. We were together all day and had the perfect day together. Little did I know, that cold January day was going to be his last. I remember the day like it was yesterday and the tragic night that Jag left forever. It was just his time to leave me. We spent nine years togehter being inseperable. I'm grateful that I didnt have to watch him suffer. If he had to leave, I'm thankful that he died without pain and in just a few breaths he was gone. He died in my arms and I know that as he was looking up at me and taking his last breath he knew how much I loved him. I'm thankful for the time we had together and for all the wonderful memories.

10-2-99/1-19-2009
virginiagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!