View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 03:01 PM   #3
sferrini
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully2u View Post
My heart goes out to you! You sound like a diligent owner so I think that what I have to say might not even apply especially given your awareness of chemicals. A friend of mine had similar issues going on with her dog(not a yorkie) and it turned out to be her floor cleaner. She was using a swiffer wet jet and the cleaner is toxic.

Also wondering if dogs can be affected by yeast build up in the body. Humans sure can and all kinds of health issues arise from that. Just a thought.....

Hang in there. Your Miracle is a lucky pup to have such a caring owner. I hope you find the answer soon.
98% of the stuff I use is environmentally friendly because of all of MY allergies. We use ammonia to clean our floors. We do have carpeting in the house with the exception of our bedroom it's hardwood floor again, due to my allergies. The other thing I am wondering is even though the carpet is cleaned I read that dogs can actually be allergic to other animals and have started wondering could it be the cat dander/hair that may possibly still be in the ducts. We don't run the air during the summer unless it gets extremely hot however this did start before we turned to heat on.

thank you for your suggestion though, and yes I am determined to find out what is going on with her. I just want her to feel better.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!