Thread: Happy New year
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 06:28 AM   #14
Dixies Mom
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlappegard View Post
I don't sell anyones dogs but mine I am not a broker i use to help this little old lady friend of mine but she is retired now. This little girl is out of my Isabella and western wishes scoobie doo
I know exactly who this little girl is out of and where the parents reside(not with you) because I have a female from the same breeding. The fact is I purchased 5 dogs from you for my breeding program, 3 of which have had to be spayed or neutered due to genetic abnormalites. When I purchased these dogs, it was you I spoke to, your contract I signed, your health certificate from the your vet, your pedigree, you cashed the checks totallying over 16,000.00 and you flew the puppies to me and in all our conversations you never spoke of a "little old lady" until you had to start laying blame. Would you like to see a picture of the little girl that was produced by the male and one of the females you sent me as breeders? You have enough people producing pups that when there's a problem you just toss them another, it's nothing to you.
Who do you think pays for the long term health of these pups? Your victims!!
I know with the vast amount of puppies you have sold, you have people who are happy with their babies, congratulations to you and count your blessings and luckily for you,you can hide behind them however, I know that I am not the only one you have hurt by your practices. You should never sell your dogs as breeders, they are not the quailty needed to be breeders, 2 out of 5 is not a good average.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!