Thread: Potty Patch
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 02:43 PM   #9
Cha Cha
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee B View Post
I use piddle pads ... I can just roll it up and toss it in the trash. Works well for my purposes ...

I have looked at the "grass" patches with interest, just because they look so much better. However, I question the ease of use: if all the liquid falls into a tray in the bottom, you have to pick it up and move it somewhere to dispose of the, errr ... "contents". PROVIDED I could get down to pick it up and not spill it, I would think I would be risking having the pan twist due to it's size. At any rate, what I'm asking of those who DO have the grass patches, how easy is it to pick up the catch pan and dispose of its contents withoug dumping it on the floor anyway - or wearing it ?
I have wondered about it's ease of disposing of the contents myself, but the thought of the potty patch is a great idea for bad weather days at my house and I have pondered getting one myself. I think I am just going to get me a piece of indoor/outdoor carpet for my garage (or a rubber backed rug), sprinkle some of "their' scent from the yard on it and use it when the weather is bad in my garage, since bad weather days is our only problem. Then, to clean it, I can just hose it off outside, let it dry and reuse. Probably spend a lot less money.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!