View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 10:53 AM   #5
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Lulu View Post
Hi, my Lulu started bleeding yesterday. ( Jan 17th )

As, last year back in August I didn't do a good job with the timing and getting her male to mate, I have a few questions:

* As she started bleeding yesterday ( Jan 17th ) does it mean, I can get the male so they can start spending time with each other as she is ready? or she ( my Lulu ) is not ready yet because I have to wait a few more days?

* I understand that in every dog the timing is different, but I want to have an idea so I can be able to do a good job and assist them.

* What about, if in case she doesn't necessarily flag him? As I noticed back in August she was not allowing the male to get near her?

* What day would be the best day suggested of "peak" for them both ?

Please any help would be appreciated.

*PS She will be 2 years old February and she (My Lulu weighs around 5 pounds)

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE !
* As she started bleeding yesterday ( Jan 17th ) does it mean, I can get the male so they can start spending time with each other as she is ready? or she ( my Lulu ) is not ready yet because I have to wait a few more days?

Actually it customary for you to take your female to the stud.

* I understand that in every dog the timing is different, but I want to have an idea so I can be able to do a good job and assist them.

* What day would be the best day suggested of "peak" for them both ?

In answer to the above 2 questions.....Take your female to a repro vet and have him monitor for her peak times.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!