Thread: show boy?
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 07:23 AM   #28
Elle
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkie-lover1 View Post
thank you everyone, i walked him earlier and even when i accidendly dropped his lead at the field he stayed right beside me so im hoping that when we go on hol he will still walk beside me lol. im goign to ring his old owner later and ask her if he ever went off lead and if he ever wanted to run around or if he stayed right by you.

i woke up this morning to the gorgeous sound of him breathing! so sweet and he got so exited when i woke up, i picked him up and he had a cuddle in mommy and daddys bed haha
It sounds like you're really enjoying him as a pet.

There are lifestyle differences when you're showing your yorkie. This is about growing coat & behavior. I'm not sure if you've mentioned it, but did you ask the previous owner why the dog was pulled from the ring? It's uncommon for someone to rehome a show dog without a contract. Has he been neutered? I'm missing some posts

Do you really want to go through all the highs & lows and WORK. Most show dogs don't get to sleep in your bed. Are you sure you want a show dog or a loving pet? All yorkies are wonderful.
Elle is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!