View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 06:42 AM   #8
CaraJo
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HendrixandLucy View Post
Just wanted to let you know that I had my little Lucy spayed yesterday. SHe is 4 pounds too.... so little! She is doing great today! We didn't have to leave her overnight.... last night she was really sick and unhappy, but today she is doing so much better.
Getting pain meds for her made a HUGE difference. I know that some vets don't recommend pain meds, but I think that is crazy and you should totally ask for some. This morning Lucy was crying and shaking cause she was in pain and as soon as we gave her some meds she was doing SO much better.

i was a WRECK before her spay.... so I totally know where you are coming from. I talked to the vet for like 30 minutes before her appointment- I was a mess.... I was so nervous!

Don't worry though..... everything will go great
THANKS!!! I'm DEF asking for pain meds for her. Every day that gets closer, I get even more nervous. UGH!! I'm glad that she did great, knowing that she's tiny, too. Makes me feel a little better. I'm going to take her to the vet early and MAKE them tell me EVERYTHING they are going to do, and everything I need to do!

Thanks for the prayers, yall!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!