View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 04:24 PM   #8
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by teacup0819 View Post
Thank you all so much for replying. You are right....by purchasing her it would only promote more puppies being bought/sold from this awful place. I searched online and found out that this petstore, Safari Stan's, is actually of franchise of Petland...more reason no to buy a puppy. I just feel so bad for her just sitting there in her cage. I will just have to be strong and look for a reputable breeder. I have never purchased a dog before so this is a first for me....learning about petstores and puppy mills...how horrible. Our first dog, Biscuit, was given to us by a neighbor who's yorkie had puppies and I loved him dearly.

Good luck in whatever decision you make, our Baby Blessing was diagosed with Giardia when we first got her, whatever the meds was that our vet gave her to dilute in the distilled water helped to take care of the problem and she got over the Giardia quickly. Immediate attention was and is so important. We never had another reoccurance. She did not come from a pet store or puppy mill and came from a reputable breeder.

I have such a spot in my heart for all furbabies whether they come from a pet store, puppy mill or whereever, they each need to be placed in a good loving home, so my thoughts and wishes are that each one gets placed in it's loving forever home.

Personally, if I were you and fell in love with this puppy I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to get her but I sure wouldn't if I had other dogs because I wouldn't want them to get it.

So sorry about your loss of Biscuit, similiar happened to us with our Cassie. It is so hard to loose one, am glad your heart is geared towards getting another. Best to you and prayers that God will lead you to the one meant for you to get.

From us both, Patti and Jack and Girls
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!