View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 08:58 AM   #13
dwerten
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy1 View Post
Thank you so much for all the info. I thought I had sent you a reply but I guess it did not go through. The antibiotic she was on is Deromax. She has had 3 shots and is on meds every other day!!! Her inflamation is coming back already. I think you're right...this could be a staph. I really don't know what a staph infection looks like,but these little bumps get so inflamed.....she itches and bites at herself all the time. Poor baby, her hair is getting so thin. Do you think that if the infection is bad enough, it could raise her platelet count or could it be all of these shots. I just can't figure it out.....I am so worried about this high count. I just hope its not a blood disease! She is going back on Tuesday for more blood work. I hate to switch Vets because she is suppose to have surgery on her knee soon, and the Surgeon is with these Drs. I know they will not do surgery until they figure out what's going on!!!!! Thanks again. Joy and Chloe
sounds like shots are dexamothesone and sounds like pills are prednisone and if so i am getting concerned
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!