View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 04:58 PM   #15
Kristy4
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRichardson View Post
Hey
I guess the link helps! www.prissypups.ca

Also if you have any other suggestions, ways to market, advertise and improve our site please let us know. If members help enough I can offer greater discounts as a thanks. We want to get our name out there as I am a stay at home mom now
Ways to advertise:

Create a Facebook Page and invite people to become friends. Have a link to your site and info about your site and photos.

Also you can create a Twitter account. Do the same, link to site, post something on twitter at least once a day with a Product Of The Day sort of thing.

Start a Blog and do the same as Twitter. Create a blog post everyday with a Product of the Day with a bit of information about the product and price information, photos etc....... Visiting other blogs with people who are animal lovers and leave comments with a link back to your blog or site.

Connect the 4 (Facebook, Twitter, Blog, Store) with links going to each other. Great website by the way! Easy to navigate etc.

I am an online virtual assistant, I help people everyday with getting their name out there.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!