Thread: Breeders.....
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2005, 09:02 PM   #9
tink-n-kody
Yorkie Yakker

Thumbs down

I'm sorry but I have to disagree with some of you. I dont think it makes a breeder a bad person if they DONT 'grill' a buyer on what they intend to do with a puppy, which on average they pay at least $1000.00 for, I'm sorry but if I'm going to pay that much for a dog unless my papers state anything different, that is my dog to do what I want to with it! It doesnt make my breeder a bad person, and I dont think you need to do an interview for a puppy its not a job, most people that spend that much on a dog obviously arent persay 'trashy' people, that are MORE than likely going to take good care of their puppy. The breeder I bought my babies from has been doing it for over 30 years in good standing by two different associations. So are you implying that makes her a bad breeder, by letting me have breeding rights on my male that I paid a $1000.00 for? She is an older woman that LOVES the breed doesnt do it for the money, I think so many of you on here try to put certain breeders in your own categories such as back yard breeders puppymills and such most people shouldnt be so judgemental!
tink-n-kody is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!