View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 08:58 AM   #6
PlatinumYorkies
Monte, Mone't's Joy!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzangela428
Anyone that has worked for a bank or has experience...yesterday I went to the bank and it was overdrawn...I couldn't figure out how this happened and the automated system wasn't giving me my transactions past Sat., so I depsotied money so nothing would bounce and went to the bank before work...they still weren't open and so from work I called and there were 8 trasactions for 6.95, 4 for 20.00 and 2 for 10.00 all taken out from 2 companies (the first 2 were the same company) and the other was from another....I called the bank and they gave me the # and told me if they don't refund me I will have to go file a regulation E form. Of course I got machine on BOTH numbers and I will have to go to the bank later on today but does anyone know how this process works??? Do they refund my money and then go after the company, do I have any protection here???? I can't even imagine how they got my information???
This happened to me back in April..Someone stole my debit card info and were using it to buy phone cards, and those Cell phones you buy minutes for..I called my bank and they put a stop payment on the phone cards, and with everything else they sent me to their fraud department. I filled out everything, let them know that I would fight this all the way( the bank then gave me a credit for most of my money) However, I had to wait for the fraud paper's to get processed for the rest( ALL THE CHARGES CAME FROM VIETNAM, PARIS, AND BANGLODESH). The person who stole my idenity and money hacked into my comp, and locked me out. His/her name is Kao Dang, he or she has since tried to order more thing's, have had thing's sent to my house to try to establish residence. I am now in contact with my local FBI office every time something comes to my house with his name on it, or that I have never ordered. I had to clothes that account, get a new debit card...I have a better fire wall, I shred EVERYTHING!!!! I never save a credit card, or debit card number to a site who doesn't have a secure transaction page, and or insurance for if their site is hacked into...If I go to a store and it isn't a Chain STORE..ie...Target, Giant, or Lane Bryant..I PAY IN CASH..This is the world we live in....
I am sorry that your money went missing. I hope that this has not happen to you, I hope it is a mistake...This is a BLEEP to go through, and once you are in it, it is hard to overcome; especially in a short time. Wish you the Best of Luck!!

Last edited by PlatinumYorkies; 11-15-2005 at 09:00 AM. Reason: spelling
PlatinumYorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!