View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 08:43 AM   #14
Owned by Fiona
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysiane_souris View Post
About the Fish oil. We use to give that to our pekingese all the time. But we did NOT give the hole pill , we broke it and put the oil in his food and threw out the shell of the pill. It worked great for us and it made him have a wonderfull coat as well.

Good luck
The vet told me to puncture the pill so I assumed the shell would not be the best to give her. I think putting it one her food will make sure she takes it. I do free feed right now and will probably have to schedule her feedings for now so I can give her the oil. I am so excited to get this and try it! She is so miserable with the dry skin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus08 View Post
I have been adding a fish oil capsule to Zeus' food since May. He no longer has dry skin and his coat is very shiny. I just use a knife and puncture a hole in it and squeeze it onto his dry food. I use Nature Made fish oil for humans. Sorry can't help with your spay question. Best wishes!
So far everyone has great things to say about the oil. Wish I had done it sooner! Can't wait till I have pictures of the new improved Fiona! How long did it take for you to see results though?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!