View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 04:24 AM   #1
flyorkies
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default help what do i do

ok friends i need some help not menatally yet.lol. ok yesterday i recieved sampsons pedigree and it shows that his owner had done some inbreeding. i dont know what to do now. i know nothing about inbreeding i thought it was bad to inbreed. well i love sampson and im not giving him up! i called the breeder yesterday and she made it sound all peachie.she said she tought she told me that i said i wouldnt have bought him if i knew he was inbred.she went on and on how careful she was when she had inbred sampsons mother with sampsons father .sampsons father is the father of his mother so that technically makes the mother his sister. i dont know but i was going to breed my pair in the future. should i still breed him? is an inbred dog no good? i wanted to see if we will produce good breed standard puppies later. if i will endager that i dont want to use him for breeding then. funny when i named him sampson it was because he was the spitting image of his father now i know why. sampson did turn out perfect! no defects or sickness so far. i know the vet the breeder goes to and they havent seen any defects or sickness in any of her previous litters. i just feel like ive been scammed in some way. i can go through more. i just have a feeling sampson didnt come from a very good place. my main concern right now is that he will be normal and his babies will be normal to. i just cant believe this. akc should be able to give this information to you before you purchase a puppy. i just hope sampson isnt going to fall apart! please help with some info on this.
flyorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!