View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 06:29 PM   #3
chattiesmom
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieMom6 View Post
We received our most recent order of Yorkie Yummies (jumbo size this time ) and just wanted to take a minute to thank Cindy for this wonderful product.

The name says it all, for anyone that has not yet tried them - as Zoey will attest - they are scrumptiously yummie!

I highly recommend them and sending tons of thanks and puppy kisses your way, Cindy. Zoey's ray of sunshine amidst the meds... getting yummy treats

Thank you!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyJM View Post
I had a super sweet YT member surprise my fur kids with an order of Yorkie Yummies and boy did my guys go crazy over them!!! I had heard everyone rave about them, but I had never ordered any because my Harley has a sensitive tummy and quite honestly...I thought they were just treats and my guys like any type of treat. I was soooooooo wrong! These are not just any ole treat...they hold magical powers. If you want your fur kids to do EXACTLY what you tell them to do, dangle a Yorkie Yummie infront of them. I had never seen my guys act as crazy over any food....they love these!!! Also, Harley's sensitive tummy had no problems eating them.

Thank you so very much for letting me know that your furbabies give YY's a (actually a paws up). I am so glad that they approve.
chattiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!