View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 03:27 PM   #15
Kristy4
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDeDo View Post
I am the original OP of that thread about them, but I closed my old membership account here a few months ago and just re-joined under this new name recently. My opinions have changed quite a bit since that post, please PM me and I can tell you anything you need to know, as I used to work for them and was at their home a lot.
I may send you a quick PM here in a few minutes. Thank you for taking the time to respond to my thread. Oh and Welcome back to YT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dago View Post
I'm a little confused at some of the responses. I have been to many show breeders web sites and have never seen anything about any testing they are doing. Actually for as many members as there are in the YTCA you would think that there would be 100's of pages of testing, when there are not even 9 full pages.
So the fact that this person doesn't say anything about testing shouldn't be an issue.
I have talked to her and she seems to be a very caring person. She is a stay at home mom and these dogs are their children. Maybe you should just go there and see for yourself. Asking for someone's opinion that has never been there or talked to her may not be the answer. I have seen people highly recommend someone here, and they turned out to be horrible breeders and the dogs lived in deplorable conditions.
Thank you for your response. That is nice you have talked to her. I thought she seemed very nice as well in our emailing back and forth. I only asked for other's opinions because I don't feel it hurts to do so, the more info the better.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!