View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 08:32 PM   #2
dwerten
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love_Capone View Post
I had to leave my Caponey with my parents for about a week because I was supposed to be moving into a new place and when I moved found out the furnace doesn't work in my new house so I've been staying with friends until the owner can fix it. Doggie Daycare was getting too expensive during all of this so I left him with my parents who live about 2 hours away.

Ok back to the point. They called me and said they think he is sick because he keeps hacking, I said its just reverse sneezing, but they said he wasn't excited or anything just started doing it out of no where. He's still eating, drinking and playing. But they also said he spit up mucus like stuff twice tonight. Should I be nervous or does it just sound like reverse sneezing with a lot of playing?

I said all of that to ask how often does your dogs reverse sneeze? Several times a day, only when excited? Is too much a sign that something is wrong?
sounds like kennel cough probably got it from doggie day care - take him to vet as they can get pneumonia from that
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!