View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 11:47 AM   #1
Kristy4
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 036 Shiloh Creek Kennels Questions...Plz Advise

I was using the search feature on the forum for Breeders in North Carolina and came across Shiloh Creek Kennels. The post I found gave very good reviews.

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/bre...-carolina.html

The post is very old but was recently updated with a new post by a fellow YT member having purchased from this breeder and is very happy with them.

I was just curious if some of you awesome YT members could help me a little by giving this breeders website a quick look over and tell me what you think please.

Shiloh Creek Kennels

Questions for people that have purchased from them:

1. When you went to get your puppy, where did they have their dogs located? And what were they kept in?
2. Did you get to meet the parents?
3. Were you invited into their home?

As for others that would like to help me, I have these questions:

1. They offer 3 breeds of dogs, which is a red flag right?
2. Apparently they have 24 Adult dogs, isn't that a crazy amount of adult dogs to have in one location?
3. They have apparently sold a lot of dogs because there are a ton of past puppy pictures, so does this make them seem more honorable?

I have started emailing with the owner and she responds promptly and seems very knowledgeable. She mentioned that they sell about 70% of their babies to repeat buyers & referrals. So people must be coming back for more.

Thank you everyone for any guidance you can give me.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!