View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 08:39 AM   #13
TOY
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I wish you could help me understand here. I cannot tell you the number of times I have returned to this thread hoping to see that something new has been added.

I know my friend gets such joy out of selecting her gifts and sending them. I also know from first experience during this very GE that she goes way beyond the norm and sends absolutely fantastic stuff.

I can understand "busy" for I have been there, done that. I can understand not having a camera or not having one charged up so that you can take photos.

What I cannot comprehend though is why you have not at least listed the goodies she sent? I'm just at a loss for words here and I feel like my friend has had some of her joy of the GE taken away from her.

I really did try to stay silent and personally out of this but as I said before, I was also one of her secret buddies during this GE and I know how gracious in giving Anne is.

Did the bottom fall out of the box in shipping? Did you get an empty box? Honestly, I am trying to imagine why I would never acknowledge gifts so freely given and that's about the only thing I can think of.

I know life throws curve balls, I know stress and I even know how traumatic unexpected death in a family can be and believe me, anyone on here would understand a life crisis. I'm not even trying to be nosey into your affairs. I tried my best to stay out of this but I hurt for my friend. I would at least like to know enough to understand why you have not shared her generosity by at least listing what she sent you.

I try so hard in my life not to judge others because I don't like to be judged. I'm just wanting to understand here but most of all, I want Anne to understand. You really don't owe me an explanation (although I do hate an unsolved mystery)...however, in my opinion, you do need to contact Anne. I imagine you feel as though this is still incomplete and just a short PM to Anne would at least give you both some closure.

Whatever the problem, I hope you find peace and resolution.
TOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!