View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 05:01 PM   #15
Dame
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolli_lah View Post
Care credit still works like a regular credit card. You have to have a paying job to be able to get this, because all they do is make your bills into payment plans. They want you to be able to maintain monthly payment back on the card so yeah it won't work. I looked into that a few years ago for myself.

As far as clinics go, I mean I already said there are low cost clinics here but when you have $0 that doesn't matter if they are half price or not. I'll just have to call one and ask what they suggest.

I was hoping there might be some kind of organization that can help that maybe you pay back when you have money or something. Like a type of loan that doesnt require you to have a job, since if you did you probably wouldn't necessarily need help like this. I don't think that exists but I was hoping.
Out of curiosity, have you called your local low cost care places? Personally, if you haven't done so already I would call one of two of them (even is all they do is spay/neuter) and explain your situation. While they may not be able to do something for you - they might know where you can go to get help. Some spay/neuter clinics depend on donated volunteer time from local vets. While the chance might be slim, you might be able to find a vet who can really work with you on this.
Dame is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!