View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 04:12 PM   #1
StewiesMom
Stewie Rox the Sox
Donating Member

Cry I'm Scared. Surgery Help Please

I haven't posted about this and wasn't going to until it's over, but Stewie is having major surgery tomorrow. I am thinking about not going through with it at this time. I can't handle the thought of him being scared and away from me for one second or being afraid. A surgeon with whom I am not familiar (not my normal vet) will be doing the surgery. It's scheduled for tomorrow @ 7:45AM CST. I have to check him in @ 645. He may not be able to come home tomorrow night. I don't really want to get into the specifics right now as it is difficult for me to understand the whole procedure, but it has to do w/ his penis & being very prone to infections. Doc was clear that if something goes wrong (which he said he wasn't anticipating) Stewie may have to have one of those bags for urine on the outside of his body and not have use of his penis altogther. I am also afraid becausee they are not going to use Isofluerine (sp?) anesthetic because they want to use one that will be stronger and keep him under longer. What if he doesn't wake up? :'(

I am worried sick - I can't even put it into words how afraid I am that I might lose my baby - the one true love of my life.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!