Thread: itching
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 08:20 PM   #6
dwerten
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoeSirasMom View Post
Hi Hannah,

I use to use Benadryl with my White Shepherd because my Vet at the time told me to & it seemed to work for her. But when I started using my Holistic Vet - she now has me give her: Luffeel. Its a homeopathic tablet that has to be crushed & added under her tongue on an empty stomach. I also found that the Raw diet did so much for her. "Miracles" really!
My Sira had the same symptoms as your Mayme- but with her diet, her new Homeopathic products, & some accupuncture she rarely licks anymore. She is 14 yrs old & we also give her Adequin shots once a month for her hip pain...so she is bound to have some liver issues at this point.
Regarding my Yorkie- Zoe- she was on the raw diet for a while but it became to strong for her digestive system to handle & I tried many. As for my Shepherd - it has made all the difference for her, along with the homeopathic products I use for pain, inflammation,ect ...
When my yorkie gets an upset stomach I use a homeopathic granule called colubrina & it works really well on her upset belly.
These are just some of the suggestions I have-I say its always great to keep an open mind & if your willing to try new stuff - you just may be surprised at the results. All of the homeopathic products I use are from Germany.
Take Care & good luck on finding what works for you & Mayme!!
the problem is dogs with liver compromised have to be on low protein - fish, soy , vegetarian diets so raw will not work for this dog unfortunately as raw does work for some allergy dogs but not all as i tried it for 6 months with mine and did not help her and you have to be careful if dog is on immune compromised drugs like atopica or steroids as raw can be a prob with that
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!