View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 03:37 PM   #9
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cribal
I'm still new to yt, but I got my baby lucy 11/03/05 when she was 7weeks and 8oz. Well this Sat. she went into a bad seizure and was takin to the vet. She has a bad case of hypoglycemia. I brought her home today and my mom is watching her from 8:30 to 3:30 till my husband gets off work. We have to keep constant check on her 24hrs. She has to be fed and make sure she drinks plenty of water every two hrs. so me and my husband arn't going to get much sleep for the next couple weeks but I don't mind as long as she gets better. At least my mom doesn't work so she is able to watch her during daytime hrs. while my husband and I work. I just wanted to let everyone know and ask you to keep my baby in your prayers tonight. I've attached a pic. of her.

Thank you for listening,

Crystal Sanders
Hypoglycemia comes and goes. My baby was eight weeks ands nine ounces when I brought him home. My vet told me to give him the Nutrical two or three times a day for awhile. I am still doing that at three and a half months old. I give it right before bedtime because he won't eat during the night. I give it to him the first thing in the morning. he is a terrible eater so if I can't get enough food in him, I give him a dose about four in the afternoon. You should be giving the Nutrical as a regular thing right now. I hope she doesn't have another seizure but if you will give her the Nutrical that will probably keep the hypoglycemia off her. I saw your other thread and was hoping you would give her the nutrical. have you been giving it to her? In this case, you have to.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!