View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 05:04 PM   #1
Darlene68
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Cry Bailey yelping in pain, please read.

I don't know how to explain this, but in the last 36 hours, Bailey will yelp for what seems like no reason. He did it a couple of times when I picked him up, and a couple of times when he was just lying on the bed. I don't understand it. I took him over to my bf's today to play with his 2 dogs, and he was running around playing, as normal as can be. When I went to pick him up to put on his coat, he yelped like he was in pain.

The vet said I need to call back Monday to make an appt becasue there are no openings and it isn't an emergency. I wrote about the vet situation in my area before, it's pathetic. Only one clinic and that clinic has gone through 4 vets since I brought Bailey home last June. I think it is difficult for people who live in larger areas to understand what it is like to live in an isolated area with limited options. The next vet is an 8 hour drive away, it sucks. I always worry that something terrible will happen to Bailey. Does anyone know why he would just yelp like that? I checked his legs and his belly, he didn't flinch or cry. I don't know what to think, I'm reading all the past posts on the forum and can't find anything similar
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!