View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 05:55 AM   #43
megooego
I ♥ my boys
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viviansnickers View Post
Got ours yesterday and Snick LOVED it!! He knawed on it for about 40 min and was able to chip off pieces and eat them. He went through it quick, quicker than hus bully stick actually so I guess he has some pretty strong jsaw for a 4lb'er

I would NOT leave these out while your dog is unsupervised just like any other chew. I do leave bullies out while we are at work for Snick to chew on b/c otherwise he will chew the corners of my walls!! He always does very well with bullies so I know he will be fine.

I was actually surprised Snick was able to eat about 1/4 of the chew in about an hour. It has this BBQ smell to it, better than the light bully smell his bullies have!!

Thanks so much for teh SUPER quick delivery...we LOVE these!! An awesome treat to give while we eat dinner so Snick doesn't beg!!

Yay!
Snick & Viv
His breath kind of smells like smoked cheddar.. much better than the bullies! But hey, I'm from Wisconsin, so we like our cheese here.

Wow, maybe you should try a bigger size. Do you get the small or the medium? Jimi is a power-chewer so I got the medium, and he's been chewing on it like crazy and he didn't even leave a dent in it.

I was actually curious about this, too.
Hey Ryan- are these safe to leave for our babies unsupervised?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!