Thread: Food, Inc.
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 04:57 PM   #11
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiepuppie View Post
poor hubby! you are going to make him watch something so sad/depressing.

it's really hard. the reason i haven't watched earthling is because films like that tend to leave one feeling very depressed and feel like there is nothing effective one can do to improve the dire and horrible situation those animals are in!

food, Inc. is kind of nice, because it really does try to make it more positive. so you don't have to feel so bad after watching the film. (and you also don't have to be afraid to watch the film)

can't wait till you see it and see what you think of it.
Lol, I won't make him...well, I should say...other than tying his hands to the sofa, but he totally LOVES that part ! No really, I never force any of my own animal "stuff" on him (he eats meat, I don't and blah blee...)

Now I'm excited to see Food Inc. - and sort of relieved too, bc Earthlings *is* tough, I won't deny it. Even though I did feel rather...helpless...afterward, I do feel that I take meaningful steps toward making the world a better place for animals. But oh, how I WISH I could make those steps GINORMOUS and IMMEDIATE. Oh how I hear you there...

Cool...I just added Food Inc. to my Blockbuster Q !

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!