View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 11:21 AM   #1
brendah
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default can I help, with the help of YT?

fustrating
I found a add in our local classifieds today,

have a 2 year old chihuahua mix named Chula. She is current up to her shots until February on 2010. She also has a kennel that is included in the price of the dog. She is a very good dog gets along good with kids and also along with other animals.

Then right under it I found this one.

I have 2 chihuahua mix puppies. I have on black female puppy and one brown male puppy. I would love give them to a loving home and someone that will love them. The puppies are 7weeks and 5days old.

I am willing to pay for and take the whole group in (babies still need their momma) unless someone else is willing to. I would need to re home this group (I already know I have my hands full) but I do have the time to keep them all together and get their vet care until the pups should be ok. they seem to be a small breed and should be with their mom till they are a minimum of 10weeks 12 would be better.

I guess the question is, Does anybody know of anyone in this area (western ks- only 3 1/2 hours to Denver CO) that will be willing to give these furbabies a forever home when they are ready????? I want to help but I also need to make sure they will have a forever home- I will think of myself as a foster mom Like I said I am willing to "buy" them and take care of the vet needs- I don't expect any money in return. I just want them together until the pups are older.
brendah is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!