View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 07:40 AM   #7
hugz4all4
YT 2000 Club Member

they frequent my property, property line, the field next to ours and my parent's field ALOT.. I see them on a daily basis just going into town and we hear them nightly. A few years ago, I had purchased some ducks for my pond out of 12, I had 3 left by spring. I was heart broken. I loved my ducks, they were so much fun and relaxing to watch. The second year I had them I brought them up to my house, kept them in a fenced off part of my yard that had a shelter for the winter. The coyotes came into my yard, within a few feet from my house, where my kids play all summer and got my ducks, got into the fence and took them all. I was so sad, as were my kids.. not to mention they were so scared to even go out at night to get in the car. We havent had ducks since. My bigger dogs are in a 8 foot fenced yard that is attached to my house and my little dogs stay on least at all times and we stay out of the backyard at night. We have to be on our toes at all times in the winter around here, in the spring and summer they are almost non exsistant. We have reports on the news on a daily basis about them being spotted in store parking lots in the city and eating out of the trash bins. Its pretty scary stuff.....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!