View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 03:29 AM   #1
Princes mom
YT 3000 Club Member

Ip YORKIE FAIR - Oct. 9, 2010

FYI

Yorkiefair 2010Wednesday, January 6, 2010 2:09 PM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"Lannie King" It is that time to start getting ready for YORKIEFAIR 2010! This years event is planned for October 9, 2010 at the Miami County Fair Grounds!(Same place as last year). Yes, It is only 10 months away and a lot to do! We will be having our first meeting on January the 29, 2010 at the Tim Horton's Coffee shop on St. Rt. 41 in Troy, Ohio at 7pm. Come and bring your ideas and be ready for a fun year! I already have the contract with the fairgrounds and La Quinta has already asked us back for this years ball! (To which we need to select a theme and name) We will decide on a place to have the next meeting and when the best times would be! We need to set a date for the next quarter auction since this is our main source of income for yorkiefair! We need to spread the word and start getting sponsors soon before places run out of money So much fun and things to do! I am ready to kick off the new year and this year will only be bigger and better! The American Red Cross will no longer be doing the paper work or taking care of the money for us, we will do our own and this will allow us more freedom with getting the supplies we need for parades, decorating, etc. So hope to see you their! Bring a friend or dog lover ( Not required to be both) and lets get started!
If you have any questions, you may call me at 937-570-8154 (New and only for friends and you who need me quick and you can leave a message) or 937-214-3649 or e-mail me here at yorkiefair@yahoo.com

Thanks for your support:
Becky King
Chairperson for Yorkiefair

(Wish we could go).

Last edited by Princes mom; 01-07-2010 at 03:32 AM.
Princes mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!