Thread: Allergies???
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 10:46 PM   #2
dwerten
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzy816 View Post
Okay, now I have another problem. I switched Izzy's food because he was allergic...had stomach issues etc. and now he has been doing really well. No vomiting...yay!

Now I noticed that he is licking his paws and chewing his nails on one paw a lot. I believe that this is a sign of allergies...is this correct? If so, what do I need to change now? Right now he is on Go! Natural (Duck Formula) I had him on Natural Balance (Duck + Potato) but switched to the Go! Natural because the kibble was smaller and easier for him to chew. Do I need to change his food again? I haven't been able to take him to the vet yet. In the meantime I want to see if there is something I can do to relieve his discomfort.
have not heard of that one what are the ingredients. Was your dog vomitting on duck and potato nb ? If so i would do venison and sweet potato nb - the white potato was probably causing the vomitting as white potato is inflammatory unlike sweet potato and that can trigger vomitting in a dog with ibd in small intestines - food allergies or intolerance (ibd) are tied to allergies they are both immune mediated diseases
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!