Thread: Food, Inc.
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 10:15 PM   #5
yorkiepuppie
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
I havne't yet seen this one...and I want to...I just don't know if I'm ready at the moment. Have you watched it?

I've seen the movie/documentary "Earthlings" and I'm so glad I watched it, but it tore me apart...not that I regret seeing it one bit, but you have to be willing to live with the after effects, know what I mean?

Earthlings is narrated by Joaquin Phoenix and can be rented via Netflix (but not Blockbuster ). It can viewed *free* at the website I linked to and can be purchased there and purchased other places as well. It is also available on DVD at libraries, for free. I bought one of their bumper stickers too (I like the simple message of their bumper sticker).
yes, i have seen this movie. it wasn't that bad(as far as needing to prepare yourself to watch it). not the same as earthlings. (i still haven't watched that movie, although i started to many times...)

this movie reminds me of the book "the skinny bitch" when they talked about FDA and gov't involvement in the food industry.

i would definitely recommend you watch this movie. i think you would really find it interesting.

in the film they talk a lot about the gov't and it's tie to the food industry; they also talk about monsanto. gosh, such an evil evil company in my opinion!!!!!

you MUST watch it and tell me what you think afterwards!!!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!