View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 12:25 PM   #1
Cookie2
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Reunited with Dog after 9 years! Have you read this??

Please read this story. I dont know if this was posted before but I just found it and it happened in my town of Port Saint Lucie

Dog of ex-Lucie residents turns up 9 years later, hundreds of miles away TCPalm.com

There are so many other stories of pet/owner reunions that will make you cry.
These stories continue to add on to my hope and prayers. For all those who say " You're never going to see him again" You don't know the future.

The stories have been of so many different breeds including yorkies.
A few days ago a woman that lives near me called to give me even more hope. Her neighbor also in Port Saint Lucie lost her Chihuahua and did everything like I did. She continued for months until about 5-6 months until she had to stop. For 1 year that little dog was missing.
She got a call 3 months ago from a vet that still had her flyer on the wall. The reason he remembered? because she continued every few weeks and months contacting vets and other places.
The vet called because a lady had come in with a Chihuahua that had gotten sick. She had never been there before. So he did scan the dog and called the chip number and contacted the person listed as the owner!
It was the same phone number listed on the flyer.The owner did NOT believe it was her dog and went reluctantly to that vet clinic. It was her little Chihuahua !! That other woman that went with the dog had NO explanation why she had the dog for so long and never looked for an owner.

That lady that called me to tell me they are praying for us because they know what Yorkies mean to their owners. She is a yorkie owner and always thinks of Cookie and us.

So do I have hope ? Hell yes! But I have force myself to go on and continue my life with a little 4lb piece missing. I think of Cookie everyday and night but I will never give up hope. I'm just tired right now of driving to every lead that I get on the phone.

Gen
Cookie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!