Thread: Franky
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 08:15 PM   #1
Mandylou82
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Franky

I had to put down my friend on December 4th this year. He was only 10 months old and such a sweet little guy.

I had wanted a Yorkie since I was little and was given Franky for mothers Day. He didn't realize that he was such a little guy. He thought he was as big and tough as our german shepard Princess. Even when he was sick he fought more like a german shepard than a yorkie.

We went on vacation for Thanksgiving and he got sick while we were gone. We took him to the emergency room and he had to spend 2 weeks there having tests run trying to figure out what was wrong. They could not figure it out. The vet was really amazing and was taken in by Franky immediately. She assumes that it was a type of cancer attacking his blood cells. One day he would have a high red count and a low white count and a day later it would be just the opposite.

He stormed into our lives and captured our hearts and is still very loved and missed. I have had a lot of dogs over the years, (mostly rescues or stray) and none of them compare to this tiny little ball of fluff that slept at my feet.
Attached Images
File Type: gif franky.gif (63.5 KB, 13 views)
Mandylou82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!