View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 08:03 PM   #3
TammyJM
No Longer a Member

Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana6 View Post
I thought I'd post a few more pictures or Wrigley and one of his big brother Reese! I just love him and now that I know that TammyJM's Livi is having more puppies, I would love to get one of his brothers or sisters. My husband says that six kids and 2 dogs are enough and I can't always get what I want.
Dana
Oh Dana...I am, of course, in tears. He is GORGEOUS (if I do say so myself) No one told him that he is at the "awkward age" for a Yorkie puppy because he is just beautiful...PERFECT!!! He is an adorable size as well!!! Small like daddy but cobby like mommy. He still looks JUST like Livi....EXACTLY! Reese is beautiful, too...what a precious face! Tell your hubby that he kind of signed on for more when he agreed to the one because everyone knows that you can't have just one Yorkie (far too addicting).

Livi said that she is sending a ton of kisses to her baby boy and that she is very proud of his sweet self!

Oh, and are you still grooming him yourself because he looks great...his coat is also stunning. *SIGH*....I'm so darn proud of him.

Thank you for sharing these pictures~
Tammy
TammyJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!