View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 03:20 PM   #9
SassyAnn101
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelanne820 View Post
OH she is SO pretty! I see you are in TN - any chance you are close to Knoxville? Thanks for the suggestion - I will look up Scrapidee on here and check out her pups. I still haven't found a good shampoo and conditioner for Nick. The vet said oatmeal for Daisy (she doesn't have yorkie hair - she has chi in her) but I still don't know about Nick. I am still using puppy shampoo on him but his coat seems a little dull. I am in the process of switching foods so that might help, too.

Anyway, thanks for sharing the pic of your Biewer - she is gorgeous!!!
Thank you, I live in Morristown. I use a couple of different shampoos for my yorkies. I usually use Milksheen for Chip, Gus, and Tenci. Trouble has to have a special shampoo because he has skin issues, and Pee Wee uses Buddy Wash and Buddy Conditioner because he has a dry cotton coat and that seems to work better for him. I dont know if they make a different type of shampoo for Biewers.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!