View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 07:09 PM   #1
Darlene68
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Should I take his toy away from him?

When I first brought Bailey home he was a little over 9 weeks and right aways he started humping this certain toy. He will be 9 months old on Jan 12th and he was neutered at about 6 months. The problem is he will still on occasion hump this certain toy, he'll take the toy on to the bed at night and he gets pretty rambunctious with it, Usually I take the toy from him because I get scared that he will fall off the bed..well, yesterday he got his toy again and he was humping it on the bed, he ended up humping himself right off the bed, I was on the phone at the time and it scared me to death, I hung up the phone to check him, thankfully he wasn't hurt, but my fear came true. Do you think I should take the toy away for good instead of time outs? He loves this toy and when he doesn't have it he goes around sniffing everywhere trying to find it He doesn't always hump it either, just occasionally. I feel so bad taking away his toy, he is such a sulky baby without it. Anyone else have this problem? I thought humping stopped after neutering, but with Bailey it didn't.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!