View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 02:37 PM   #1
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Question Anyone know of anyone who works at Nordstrom?

I know they most of the time have a "no questions asked" return policy. Me and my bf bought his mom a Coach bag maybe 2 xmases ago, she never used it, got mad that we spent that much on her. Anyway, we bought it at the Coach store, but used Visa gift cards to buy it. They will not give back money on the cards, only Coach credit. To me that doesn't make sense, b/c visa gift cards can be used anywhere, and a return you should get back the same currency right? But the Coach credit will only be used at the Coach store, which I don't want.

So my question is, since they sell Coach at Nordstrom, can I return it there and can they give me cash? I have returned stuff to them before that I did not buy there (but they do carry it) but never waited this long.

Anyone have any insight? Or should I just cut my losses and try to sell it for cheaper on craigslist? It's the large black carly signature if anyone's familiar.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!