View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 08:02 AM   #7
diannenet
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladymom View Post
He marked while he was in his foster home, too, I assume?

Yes, belly bands will save your sanity (and couch)!
She told me Toby was 90% housebroken and I think the only time she put his belly band on him was when they weren't home. She has three yorkies of her own and they all slept in the bed with them but Toby slept in a crate. Needless to say, Toby now sleeps in bed with us curled up next to me and never moves all night long!

Last night while we were out to dinner I left the puppy pad down in the foyer as that is where he normally goes if we miss a potty break and he goes on the pad 90% of the time. I didn't put his belly band on him since we were only gone about 2 hours. He didn't potty but he and Speedy had a New Year's Eve party of their own and played tug of war with the puppy pad. It looked like a pillow fight in my dining room. Glad it was clean! LOL I just think as long as we keep a belly band on him he will think it's OK to hike his leg and go wherever he wants to in the house. I'll just keep watching him and whenever I see him about to hike his leg will tell him no, let's go outside.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!