View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 09:12 PM   #11
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
Hey jencar,

I don't want to get into a pi$ contest with you. We all know you don't like Glenda. She's not one of my favorite people in the world either. But she does have quality dogs. Have YOU ever been to her kennel and seen her dogs, or been to any dog shows where her dogs are being shown? If not, maybe you shouldn't be so quick to cut her down. The OP is looking for a quality dog in Oklahoma (City) so maybe she ought to be able to check out Glenda's dogs before you come in giving her a "thumbs down".

OP, many people on yorkie talk do not like Glenda Beavers (you can do a search here and get all the gory details). There are also many people on YT who are jealous of Glenda. But there are many dozens upon dozens of people on YT who have Glenda's dogs, show people included, who are extremely pleased with her dogs. She is no friend of mine, but I LOVE the looks of her dogs, and I will eventually be a repeat buyer. Check out her website by clicking on the "Home" link in my first post, and let her dogs speak for themselves. I will add that her dogs are MUCH prettier in person than they appear on her website, and they are gorgeous there too. Good luck finding your dream puppy, and get used to all the crap talk on YT too.

Well, this could be why Jen does not reccomend Glenda. Crap talk? I don't think this is crap. See Below.

Willie on this page http://www.tsfannymaelivershunt.com/...ies_page9.html
was placed in rescue because his breeder TSA-LA-GI did not help him. His owner was handicapped and could not help Willie. Willie did get the liver shunt surgery paid for by TSFMLS.....and Willie is living a happy life today.....but he very nearly died....several persons did heroic deeds to rush him by automobile to Tenn for surgery. But it was not due to his breeder.....Willie was abandoned by his breeder. And yes his owner paid $2,300 for Willie and Willie's numberous vet bills totaled over $2,000 to save his life. The letter posted about Willie was mailed to his breeder "registered mail" return receipt requested (it was the only way to contact her)....so there can be no doubt his breeder was apprised of his health issues. I sure hope Willie is the only puppy to suffer....because suffer he did. Sometimes breeders do not live up to their written guarantee.....hopefully Willie was the only victim! We can only hope!

The link does not work anymore but I remember it well. The liver shunt fund wrote Glenda for help in being reimbursed for the liver shunt surgery and she ignored them.

If that is not good enough then there are other threads about her shipping puppies to PuppyLove Pet Shop in CT. Yes, there is documents to prove this. I for one have copies that were sent to me as the person making the claim did not know how to post them.

I don't think anyone is talking crap. And, by the way I use to respect Glenda and even reccomend her until things started to come out that were less then respectable.

Elaine
jrsygal37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!