View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 05:18 PM   #35
txshopper73
Donating YT 14K Club Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
I am sorry that I didn't see this thread earlier, I am very upset that people will get on this forum and bash people for no good reason. I HAVE purchased a beautiful yorkie from Char7, Charlotte Neuse, I have had nothing but great things from Sampson, he is one of my studs, and produces some of the best puppies, her & Gary do everything under the sun to make sure these pups get the best homes. As for testing, Sampson has been tested for LS and was numbers were great. I will take up for Charlotte on not testing pups at a early age. I personally know Dr. Tobias she is the leading Vet in the nation on fixing LS, and she is the best. I have asked her on several occasion about testing pups, she is like Dr. Center, don't test them until they are at least 6 to 8 months old. If you knew anything about a great breeder, you would know that most will not put their pups threw the stress of having this test at a young age and you will not get a accurate reading. So before you go around trying to ruin a breeders reputation, you need to get your facts straight first. Charlotte I think your a wonderful caring and great breeder and I am so thankful to have Sampson. Everyone that sees him wants him. I have had 3 to 4 show people that said I should have my butt kicked for not showing him, but I am waiting on that perfect one from his off spring. Soon I hope.

Attachment 303665
Attachment 303666
Attachment 303667
Attachment 303668
Kim, your Sampson is a beautiful boy!!!

I know Charlotte and Gary, personally. They are wonderful people that take very good care of their dogs. Charlotte is a wealth of knowledge and is very ethical. I would recommend her over and over again!!!!!

I do not understand why some people would come to a forum and speak untruths about someone just because something does not go their way (to me, it appears as if this is what has happened). It saddens me that there are people out there like this.

Charlotte, do not let the OP get you down or frustrated in anyway. You know what kind of breeder you are and you have always handled yourself in a very professional way. Btw...Pippy is absolutely gorgeous and looks so much like his dad!!!

To the OP, good luck in your search.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!